
Some fun facts about Jacob.
- He was 8 lbs 10 oz when he was born. After having a 10 lb 4 oz baby, I was not surprised when he was born and the nurses said, "If he's not 10 lbs then we don't know what he is!". I was so excited when the call came in from the nursery he was was in the 8's. He was in the normal range. He usually measures in at the 50-75%. Joshua has always been off the charts.
- He was my binkie boy and loved taggies. He used to hold them and rub them when he fell asleep. I remember going into his room to retrieve his binkie and tell him, "here's your taggie". I love those memories. Joshua had a bear bear that he loved. Jacob had the same thing, but it was dog dog, but he mostly used the satiny edge.
- He started riding a bike without training wheels when he was three. He has been doing amazing tricks on it since then. He gives Auntie and me a heart attack and makes his dad proud. There is no jump too high and no such thing as too fast.
- He is the candy man! He loves candy and has had more candy in his short life than Joshua ever has. Bad Mommy!
- He is a great drawer. He loves to sit at the table and draw trucks and four wheelers. He will sit for long periods of time and really does a great job.
- He has always been my baby and is so laid back. I didn't really work much with him academically like I did with Joshua and he didn't go to preschool. When he started Kindergarten he was considered to be in the at-risk category for reading because of his lack of exposure. By December he had already met most of the end of the year benchmark for kindergarten. He is an observer, tends to go with the flow, but he is going to be one smart boy!
PS- I will update with more pictures when Auntie emails them to me.





1 comment:
Happy birthday....much love from Cali!!! :)
Post a Comment